Geoffrey Clarke from Marine Rescue
New to Computers, Tablets or Smartphones.
Need to refresh old skills, looking for help, or just a bit of fun and challenge?
Want to share your skills and knowledge with others?
Then you’ve come to the right place
- Have you bought a Laptop, a Tablet, or a Smartphone and need help to get started or to get more out of your device, then we are here to help you.
- As seniors we understand the difficulty getting suitable help to start you on the way to enjoying your equipment with hints, groups sessions, one on one.
- We also organise speakers on all aspects of technology and the use of computers, using the library, accessing the Council, paying bills online, buying online, and traveling advice
- We also run sessions on using word processors, spreadsheets, photo processing and Internet browsers.
- This is first and foremost a people group, aiming to help you in a friendly environment, with meetings in Batemans Bay, Moruya, Tuross Head, and Narooma.
- Come along to any meeting, (check times and places on our meeting page) and meet us, as we are keen to meet you.
If you like what you see then JOIN
Nothing connects you with people faster than asking for help