New to Computers, Tablets or Smartphones or need to refresh old skills
Looking for help with your computer, tablet or smartphone, or just a bit of fun?
You’ve come to the right place
Moruya Golf Club 3rd April 10am
Feel the need for power
Want to put your hand up and join the committee
Or just come along and vote for your favourites
Here’s some stuff you will need
2018 AGM Minutes
AGM Nomination form
Proposed Constitution changes
If you want to nominate for any positions on the committee, you need to send your signed nomination form to email@example.com no later than 7 days before the AGM
- Have you bought a Laptop, a Tablet, or a Smartphone and need help to get started or to get more out of your device, then we are here to help you.
- As seniors we understand the difficulty getting suitable help to start you on the way to enjoying your equipment with hints, groups sessions, one on one.
- We also organise speakers on all aspects of technology and the use of computers, using the library, accessing the Council, paying bills online, buying online, and travelling advice
- We also run sessions on using word processors, spreadsheets, photo processing and Internet browsers.
- This is first and foremost a people group aiming to help you in a friendly environment, with meetings in Batemans Bay, Moruya, Tuross Head, and Narooma.
- Come along to any meeting, (check times and places on our meeting page) and meet us, as we are keen to meet you.
If you like what you see then JOIN
Nothing connects you with people faster than asking for help