Looking for help with your computer, tablet or smartphone?
You’ve come to the right place
Don’t miss out on this event of the year
Dec 6th at 10 am at the Moruya Golf Club
For a mere $20 come and enjoy a feast, with wine, company, games and another shot at finding that pesky robin, though he may have morphed into something else.
Prizes and a chance to be the champion of champion with our multitude of games and trivia.
Book through your LAGs, heaven knows they need the money!
We need to know as soon as possible to allow time for the kitchen staff to prepare a cornucopia of goodies.
- Bought a Laptop, a Tablet, or a Smartphone and need help to get started or to get more out of your device, then we are here to help you.
- As seniors we understand the difficulty getting suitable help to start you on the way to enjoying your equipment with hints, groups sessions, one on one.
- We also organise speakers on all aspects of technology and the use of computers, using the library, accessing the Council, paying bills online, buying online, and travelling advice
- We also run sessions on using word processors, spreadsheets, photo processing and Internet browsers.
- This is first and foremost a people group aiming to help you in a friendly environment, with meetings in Batemans Bay, Moruya, Tuross Head, and Narooma.
- Come along to any meeting, (check times and places on our meeting page) and meet us, as we are keen to meet you.
If you like what you see then JOIN
Nothing connects you with people faster than asking for help