New to Computers, Tablets or Smartphones or need to refresh old skills
It’s the Christmas Party
Wednesday 4th December
10 am: An hour and a half of fun activities devised by our technical team
11.30: A 30 minute break to give you time to relax and to get a
complimentary drink from the bar with Turkish bread with dips,
Then a Trio of roasted meats
served with roasted potatoes and pumpkin, seasonal garden vegetables, cranberry sauce and gravy.
(Vegetarian and gluten free options available on request)
Followed by Christmas pudding and Pavlova
Cost: $20 members – includes a $5 drink voucher
$25 guests – buy your own drinks
RSVP: Dianne Grigson, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Debit (please indicate payment is for the Christmas party):
Account Name – Euroscug Incorporated
BSB – 641800, A/c No:- 200604356
Please advise the Treasurer that you have paid, email email@example.com
Last bookings: Wednesday 27th November
Looking for help with your computer, tablet or smartphone, or just a bit of fun?
You’ve come to the right place
Have you bought a Laptop, a Tablet, or a Smartphone and need help to get started or to get more out of your device, then we are here to help you.
- As seniors we understand the difficulty getting suitable help to start you on the way to enjoying your equipment with hints, groups sessions, one on one.
- We also organise speakers on all aspects of technology and the use of computers, using the library, accessing the Council, paying bills online, buying online, and travelling advice
- We also run sessions on using word processors, spreadsheets, photo processing and Internet browsers.
- This is first and foremost a people group aiming to help you in a friendly environment, with meetings in Batemans Bay, Moruya, Tuross Head, and Narooma.
- Come along to any meeting, (check times and places on our meeting page) and meet us, as we are keen to meet you.
If you like what you see then JOIN
Nothing connects you with people faster than asking for help