No Meeting this Month..
But we do have, for members only…
The nbn™ Local Batemans Bay Community Hub is delighted to offer members
a weekly VIRTUAL masterclass
15th September @ 10am
Internet of Things (IoT)
Smart devices available for the home and how they can improve your life
Check you newsletter for the link
Coming up later in the month
22nd September @ 10am – In Home Optimisation – How to get the best out of your nbn broadband connection in the home, router placement, technologies available.
Whoopee, we now have a new President –
Can we give her a big thanks for taking on this position.
New to Computers, Tablets or Smartphones.
Need to refresh old skills, looking for help, or just a bit of fun and challenge?
Want to share your skills and knowledge with others?
Then you’ve come to the right place
- Have you bought a Laptop, a Tablet, or a Smartphone and need help to get started or to get more out of your device, then we are here to help you.
- As seniors we understand the difficulty getting suitable help to start you on the way to enjoying your equipment with hints, groups sessions, one on one.
- We also organise speakers on all aspects of technology and the use of computers, using the library, accessing the Council, paying bills online, buying online, and traveling advice
- We also run sessions on using word processors, spreadsheets, photo processing and Internet browsers.
- This is first and foremost a people group aiming to help you in a friendly environment, with meetings in Batemans Bay, Moruya, Tuross Head, and Narooma.
- Come along to any meeting, (check times and places on our meeting page) and meet us, as we are keen to meet you.
If you like what you see then JOIN
Nothing connects you with people faster than asking for help